Dedicated to finding a cure for sarcoma cancers, the 17th Rein in Sarcoma “Party in the Park,” is an event for all ages and for the entire community.
Over 1,200 people of all ages from the Upper Midwest are expected for this year’s “Party In The Park,” a magical evening of hope and celebration. The Party will include:
- Continuous entertainment on two stages
- An extraordinary Silent Auction
- A wonderful Children's Arcade
- Sarcoma Corner to learn about sarcoma cancers and honor the lives of sarcoma patents
- Unlimited free rides on the beautifully restored Cafesjian’s Carousel
- A moving closing program at dusk.
View the 2017 Party in the Park Program and download the 2017 Party in the Park Flyer (coming soon)
Save by completing your registration for the Party now; cost will increase by $5 after July 17.
It takes many volunteers to make the Party in the Park a great event. Please consider getting involved with planning, set up, tear down, or spend part of the Party assisting with the Auction, Children's Arcade Games, or the many Party activities. Pick a job (or two) and volunteer below. Come to the next All Hands planning meeting, June 13 RSVP, or email Chelsey Olafson, our Event Chair.
Unable to attend - Consider a donation:
If you are unable to attend the Picnic or Party in the Park, but would like to add your financial support to Rein in Sarcoma's mission of Education, Patient Support and Research, please donate.