Dedicated to finding a cure for sarcoma cancers, the 17th Rein in Sarcoma, a “Party in the Park,” will be held on Monday, July 24th at Como Park in St. Paul. This an event for all ages and for the entire community.
Over 1,200 people of all ages from the Upper Midwest are expected for this year’s “Party In The Park,” a magical evening of hope and celebration. The Party will include:
- Continuous entertainment on two stages
- An extraordinary Silent Auction
- A wonderful Children's Arcade
- Sarcoma Corner to learn about sarcoma cancers and honor the lives of sarcoma patents in the Como Park Centennial Garden
- Unlimited free rides on the beautifully restored Cafesjian’s Carousel
- A moving closing program at dusk.
Prior to the evening's entertainment and activities, Rein in Sarcoma will host its Sarcoma Family Picnic at the Como Park East Pavilion for over 500 sarcoma patients, survivors, and their families and friends.
Download the 2017 Party in the Park Flyer (coming soon)
Advance reservations for both the Party and the Picnic will begin on June 1
View last year's Party in the Park Program