Dedicated to finding a cure for sarcoma cancers, the 17th Rein in Sarcoma “Party in the Park,” is an event for all ages and for the entire community.
Over 1,200 people of all ages from the Upper Midwest are expected for this year’s “Party In The Park,” a magical evening of hope and celebration. The Party will include:
- Continuous entertainment on two stages
- An extraordinary Silent Auction
- A wonderful Children's Arcade
- Sarcoma Corner to learn about sarcoma cancers and honor the lives of sarcoma patents
- Unlimited free rides on the beautifully restored Cafesjian’s Carousel
- A moving closing program at dusk.
Download the 2017 Party in the Park Flyer (coming soon)
Save by completing your registration for the Party now; cost will increase by $5 after July 17.
Want to get involved and help with planning? Come to the next All Hands planning meeting, June 13, or email Chelsey Olafson, our Event Chair. If you cannot attend, please sign up to volunteer for the Picnic/Party.
View the 2017 Party in the Park Program. Prior to the evening's entertainment and activities, Rein in Sarcoma will host its Sarcoma Family Picnic at the Como Park East Pavilion for over 500 sarcoma patients, survivors, and their loved ones.