Party in the Park is one of Rein in Sarcoma’s annual fundraising events. The 17th Annual Party in the Park will take place on Monday, July 24, 2017 at the Como Park Visitor Center.
One of the most popular activities at the event is the silent auction. In 2016, the event hosted over 1200 guests and we introduced mobile bidding and check out. Come for the Fun! Bid for the Cause!
Please Consider Making a Donation
Every dollar we raise in the silent auction goes to fund research for a cure, provide education for medical professionals on this often misdiagnosed form of cancer and support for sarcoma patients and their families.
If you’d like to donate an item for the silent auction, please click here for a printable Gift-in-Kind Form.
If you are an individual, business or organization and are looking for some donation ideas here are some resources:
- For ideas on auction items to donate
- For Auction Gift Basket Ideas
- For Tax Tips on making charitable contributions
Auction Committee Resources:
- How, When and Where do I solicit Auction Items?
- Sample Solicitation Letter (in Word so you can personalize)
- RIS Introduction – one page organization description for potential donors
If you have questions about the auction, please call 1-844-727-2662 ext 3, or email at email@example.com