One of the most popular activities at the event is the silent auction. In 2016, the event hosted over 1200 guests we introduced mobile bidding and check out. Come for the Fun! Bid for the Cause!
Please Consider Making a Donation
Every dollar we raise in the silent auction goes to fund research for a cure, provide education for medical professionals on this often misdiagnosed form of cancer and support for sarcoma patients and their families.
If you’d like to donate an item for the silent auction, please click here for a printable Gift-in-Kind Form.
If you are an individual, business or organization and are looking for some donation ideas here are some resources:
- For ideas on auction items to donate, click here.
- For Auction Gift Basket Ideas, click here.
- For Tax Tips on making charitable contributions, click here.
Auction Committee Resources:
- How, When and Where do I solicit Auction Items? click here
- Auction Basket Ideas, click here
- Sample Solicitation Letter (in Word so you can personalize), click here.
If you have questions about the auction, please call 1-844-727-2662 ext 3, or Email: