The Karen Wyckoff Sarcoma Foundation is dedicated to Sarcoma Cancer research, support and education...and the fight to find a cure.
RIS Raffle doubles in size! The RIS Raffle will have over $4,500 worth of prizes. Order Now!
Supporting a cure for sarcoma cancers
Prizes include (Click here for PDF of Raffle Prizes):
Use in any season. Chose from what may be the best skiing in the country or enjoy the rocky mountains or Yellowstone National Park while staying at this amazing condo.
- This deluxe condo features two bedrooms, two baths, complete kitchen, living room with fireplace, separate sitting area with a pull out sofa (unit sleeps up to nine people), and a new jacuzzi spa. For more details on the condo and Big Sky , click here.
- Big Sky is the perfect all round vacation destination.
- In the Summer- Enjoy fantastic hiking, fishing, (think of "A River Runs Through It"), several spas and classes near by, and you are just an hour from the wonders of Yellowstone National Park, Historic Virginia City. Enjoy great shopping and dining in Bozeman, just 45 minutes north.
- In the Winter - Enjoy what might be the best skiing in America. The picture above of Lone Peak is the view off the Condo patio! Pick from dozens of close by sky slopes.
- This condo is donated by the Rev Harry Lichy, a long time supporter of RIS. For more info including specific info on this condo, click here.
$1,000 in cash (actually it will be a check made out to you, if you win!)
New iPad - the latest third edition of the amazing iPad ($499 value)
Rush Creek Golf - Rounds for 2 at this award winning golf course ($240 value)
Their 18-hole championship golf course has hosted many national events including 3 LPGA Tour events and most recently, the 2004 U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship. In addition,
Rush Creek was voted "Best Public Golf Course" in 2001 and 2002 by Citysearch.com
The requested donation per ticket remains the same - just $5 for over $4,500 in prizes to be drawn at this year's Party in the Park on July 23rd.
Winners need not be present to win.
- You can pick up tickets to sell at the next All-Hands meeting or
- Request tickets (to buy or sell) by contacting Connie Dow or Allan Swartz by email or call: 651-261-1510.
- For a PDF One page description of 2012 Raffle and prizes that is a great way to promote the raffle to friends, click here.
MN License Number: X-92417