The Karen Wyckoff Sarcoma Foundation is dedicated to Sarcoma Cancer research, support and education...and the fight to find a cure.
Auction 2012 Home Page
The 2012 RIS Silent Auction!
The 2012 RIS Auction will include:
- A Huge Silent Auction at RIS 2012, July 23rd at the Visitor Center Porch of the Como Park Visitor Center
- An expanded and exciting RIS Internet Auction through midnight Saturday, July 21st.
- Our first ever RIS E-Bay Event Internet Auction that ran from July 5th until July 15th - For the first time select items were available only on the RIS E-Bay Auction with bidding coming from around the world!
New this year, we have seven convenient auction item drop off locations throughout the Twin Cities including Golden Valley, Minneapolis, Bloomington, St. Paul and Shoreview. For a listing of locations with maps, click here.
RIS Auction Resources:
- For ideas for auction items to donate, click here.
- Sample Auction Item Solicitation Script, click here.
- For Auction Gift Basket Ideas, click here.
- Connect with your Social Network, click here.
- For a printable 2012 Gift-in-Kind Form which should be submitted with each donated auction item, click here.
- For a printable One Page Description of this year's event, click here.
- For a letter you can personalize to give or send to potential auction doner, click here (Word Document).
- For Auction item drop-off locations, click here.
Contact by email or phone Michele Erwin ( Res: 952-402-9240 or cell: 612-242-1137).
Information if you are making an Auction Donation of > $500 - IRS Form 8283
If you would like to make a silent auction donation of $500 or more, it is advisable to complete an IRS Form 8283 which documents the value of a single or group in-kind auction donation of $500 or more.