The Karen Wyckoff Sarcoma Foundation is dedicated to Sarcoma Cancer research, support and education...and the fight to find a cure.
Donate to Rein in Sarcoma
We are pleased to accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit and debit cards.
(Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law)
|All new and increased donations to Rein in Sarcoma in 2013 will be matched dollar for dollar by the Katherine B. Andersen Fund of the St. Paul Foundation!*|
Ways to Give:
- To make an online donation to the Foundation using our secure web donation page. click here
- You may also make a general RIS contribution online throughGiveMN.orgwhich offers you an opportunity to create a fundrasier for Rein in Sarcoma with your own fundraiser webpage for making donations to RIS in the name of your fundraiser. Be creative!
- To Learn more about GiveMN.org and doing a fundraiser on our behalf,click here.
- Give your donation in tribute or memorial to a loved one or friend. On the donation page, provide the name of the person you wish to honor and the name and address of the person who should receive an acknowledgment of your gift.
- Contribute to a Rein in Sarcoma Tribute or Memorial Named Fund using the drop down menu on the secure RIS Donation Page.
RIS Named Funds have been created to honor the lives of specific sarcoma patients though Tribute or Memorial Gifts. Named funds are encouraged not only to honor individuals but to enhance the mission of Rein In Sarcoma.
To learn more or to Establish a Named Fund,click here.
To see a listing of Tribute and Memorial Funds or to donate to a Named Fund, click here.
- To Donate by mail: Print and complete our Donation Form and mail your gift (payable by check * or credit/debit card) to the address listed on the form.
*Please make checks payable to: Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Foundation or KWRISF
- Hold a Fund Raiser to Benefit Rein in Sarcoma - We are honored that so many persons have or are planing to hold their own fundraiser to benefit RIS. The events listed below were all conceived and implemented by incredibly caring and creative people who wanted to "find a cure for sarcoma cancers". RIS can support your event in many ways so please contact us if you are thinking of holding an event to benefit Rein in Sarcoma.
Other Ways to Give: (Give without giving)
What if Karen Wyckoff Rein In Sarcoma Foundation earned a donation every time you searched the Internet?
What if a percentage of every purchase you made online went to support our cause?
Well, now it can! RIS now participates on GoodSearch.com and GoodShop.com
- GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
- GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 30 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you'll be supporting your favorite cause.
And if you download the GoodSearch–Karen Wyckoff Rein In Sarcoma Foundation toolbar, our cause will earn money every time you shop and search online - even if you forget to go to GoodShop or GoodSearch first!
To add the Karen Wyckoff Rein In Sarcoma Foundation toolbar, click here.
Learn more about GoodSearch and GoodShop and how they work, click here.
* The Katherine B. Andersen Fund of the St. Paul Foundation will match all new and increased individual donations dollar for dollar up to a maximum amount of $15,000 in 2013. In addition the Katherine B. Andersen Fund will match all new and increased corporate sponsors and general contributions dollar for dollar up to a total KBA contribution of $15,000. To learn more about this challenge grant, click here.