The Karen Wyckoff Sarcoma Foundation is dedicated to Sarcoma Cancer research, support and education...and the fight to find a cure.
RIS 2012 "Party in the Park" Volunteer Opportunities
RIS 2012 "Party in the Park" - July 23rd - Come Join Us!
The 12th Rein in Sarcoma "Party in the Park", will be held on Monday evening, July 23rd at St. Paul's Cafesjian Carousel and Como Park Visitor Center. The Picnic Pavilion and the Visitor center have been reserved and RIS leadership and Committee work is underway under the leadership of our new event chair, Christin Garcia. Join us in making our 2012 "Party" our best ever.
Now is your time to join the fun.
- View the video above which describes our 2011 "Party" and introduces you to 2012 "Party" Planning Opportunities.
- Volunteer for a "Party" Committee or a Day of the Event Volunteer Assignment by clicking here and
- Plan to attend our next "all hands" meeting is set for Thursday, June 14thth at the Wyckoff's in Shoreview.
Help us ensure that our 12th anniversary Party in the Park is a fabulous and successful event! We need your talents and energy. You will enjoy a wonderful evening, and be among the first to see our beautiful new RIS 2012 Video!
|Date:||Thursday, June 14|
|Time:||6:30 Social - 7:00 Meeting|
|Who?||You & All your friends|
We will gather at Pete and Sue Wyckoff's located on Lake Judy in Shoreview. Social time begins at 6:30 pm, and the meeting will be held from 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Click here for directions.
TO RSVP for the June 14th "All Hands" meeting, click here.
2012 Party in the Park Committees
- Silent Auction - Michele Erwin, Chairperson
- Logistics - Marilyn Clemens and family, Chairs
- PR & Marketing - Julie Rose, Chairperson
- Picnic - Julie and Bruce Seiber, Co-Chairs
- Registration- Andy Szalay, Theresea Baultrippe and Janelle Calhoun
- Raffle - Connie Dow and Allan Swartz (Raffle sales begin May 17th)
- Sponsorship - Pete Wyckoff (For Party in the Park Sponsorship Opportunities)
Our summer event joins people who have faced sarcoma, together with a wider community, in a fun-filled celebration of life. This party also provides major funds for RIS, allowing it to continue reaching patients and their families, educating the community, and supporting seriously needed research. Please join us, to help plan the event.
- To Register for the June 14th All Hands meeting or to to Volunteer for the 2012 Party in the Park, Click here.
- For a printable one-half page 2012 "Party in the Park" Flyer and RIS Flyer, Click here. (PDF)
- For a printable full page 2012 RIS and "Party in the Park Flyer", Click here. (PDF)
- To learn about 2012 Event Sponsorship Opportunities, Click here.
- To donate a Silent Auction Item for this year's "Party in the Park", Click here.
- Learn about last year's 2011 "Party in the Park", including a slide show, Click here.