The Karen Wyckoff Sarcoma Foundation is dedicated to Sarcoma Cancer research, support and education...and the fight to find a cure.
Welcome to the Rein in Sarcoma Website!
Welcome to Rein in Sarcoma
Though Sarcomas are rare, you are not alone in your battle against the disease. The Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Foundation provides news, resources, and a way to connect to others with the disease. Since our inception in 2001, the Karen Wyckoff Rein In Sarcoma Foundation has had the opportunity to serve many individuals who, like you, have waged a personal war against this disease. For a video intro to Rein in Sarcoma, click the image on the left.
Take your time to explore our website to see all the new features and visit the many redesigned features..
- An introduction to sarcoma cancers plus further information about specific types of sarcoma
- A narrated PowerPoint presentation of Lumps and Bumps, preventing misdiagnoses of sarcoma cancers with Dr. Ed Cheng.
- An invitation to join the RIS Support Network
The RIS Clipboard on our home page will quickly leads you to:
- New Aggregated RS Feeds entitled Latest Sarcoma Research- which provides the very latest research on sarcoma ad specific types of sarcoma
- New and enhance Resource Section which will quickly lead you local and national sarcoma cancer resources.
- A New Patient Check List
- New July 2010 Revision of the RIS Sarcoma Starter Notebook – available for download or ordering free of charge
- Featuring stories of sarcoma patients, survivors as well was memorials. We also encourage you to submit your story.
- Connect with others who are a “sarcoma journey” through our updated RIS FaceBook site.
- Featuring Background about the Karen Wyckoff Rein in Sarcoma Foundation, Overview of Programs, Research Funded, Board Members and more.
We would greatly appreciate your comments on the new website. What you like, don't like and would like to see added. If you are familiar with our old site, do you like the changes? To comment on about this website, click here.