Dedicated to finding a cure for sarcoma cancers, the 18th Rein in Sarcoma “Party in the Park” is an event for all ages and for the entire community.
Over 1,200 people of all ages from the Upper Midwest are expected for this year’s “Party In The Park,” a magical evening of hope and celebration. The Party will include:
- Continuous entertainment on two stages
- An extraordinary Silent Auction
- A wonderful Children's Arcade
- Sarcoma Corner to learn about sarcoma cancers and honor the lives of sarcoma patents
- Unlimited free rides on the beautifully restored Cafesjian’s Carousel
- A moving closing program at dusk.
2018 Party in the Park Program and Flyer - coming soon
NOTE: Party registration does not include the Sarcoma Family Picnic. Registration for the Sarcoma Family Picnic will run through Monday evening, July 16th.
Registration will open about June 1st.
Volunteers Needed! It takes many volunteers to make the Party in the Park a great event. Please consider getting involved with planning, set up, tear down, or spend part of the Party assisting with the Auction, Children's Arcade Games, or the many Party activities. Come to the Kickoff planning meeting, March 13 RSVP, or email Frank Miske III, our Event Chair.
Unable to attend - Consider a donation:
If you are unable to attend the Picnic or Party in the Park, but would like to add your financial support to Rein in Sarcoma's mission of Education, Patient Support and Research, please donate.