The big day is just around the corner! Join us on Saturday, July 24 for Party in the Park(ing) Lot at the Mann Champlin 14 Theater in Champlin, Minnesota. The free event will include community activities, sarcoma resources, and a drive-in movie. Registration is required, as space for the drive-in move is limited. And if you can’t attend, consider donating.
Timeline for the night:
6:30 p.m. to Dusk Silent auction and community activities: balloon artist, ring toss, caricature artist, and more…
8:45 p.m. Event program
9:00-10:30 p.m. Family-friendly drive-in movie (current release)
We need your help!
Items for our silent action are desperately needed. While any donations are welcome, a few ideas include:
- Fitness Equipment, especially the bike industry – think Peloton
- Furniture and home décor
- Home improvement and contractors services
- Landscaping and yard care services
- Garden centers and suppliers
- Appliance stores
- Game stores and game companies (fun family night basket theme idea)
- Grocery industry and stores
- Liquor industry and stores
- Pet industry
Find more information about how to donate to the silent auction.
We’re looking for volunteers for the day of the event, including set up, tear down, and assisting with the activities. Find more information and sign up.