Find a Specialist

If a sarcoma specialist is not available in your area and travel is out of the question, ask your doctor to consult with a sarcoma specialist elsewhere. Often times, treatment can be administered by your hometown oncologist with follow-up and direction being offered from a sarcoma center.

If you or a loved-one has been diagnosed with sarcoma, please seek a specialist who sees a large number of sarcoma patients each month. Consider visiting a National Cancer Institute Cancer Center or a surgeon from the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society.