Give to the Max Day is November 14th - Minnesota’s biggest day of giving! Your gift, November 1 - 14, will support Rein in Sarcoma’s three-part mission of research, education and patient support. Make a donation or join in on the fun and start a fundraiser of your own! Go to GiveMN.org and become a fundraiser for Rein in Sarcoma. Share your connection to raise funds for RIS.
Double your donation to RIS for Give to the Max!
Special thanks to generous RIS supporters - Give to the Max donations will be matched dollar for dollar, up to $5,000.
Additional Prize Incentives to support Rein in Sarcoma
- Early Giving Golden Tickets: During Early Giving (Nov 1-13), a $500 golden ticket will be awarded to one nonprofit each day.
- Give to the Max Day Golden Tickets (November 14):
- Every 15 minutes: a $500 golden ticket will be awarded to one nonprofit
- Every hour: a $1,000 golden ticket will be awarded to one nonprofit
- Power hours: a total of $6,000 will be awarded to the top three organizations who raise the most money between 10:00-10:59 a.m. and 10:00-10:59 p.m. First place will receive $3,000; second place will receive $2,000; and third place will receive $1,000.
- Super-Sized Golden Tickets: The grand prize! At the conclusion of GTMD, there’ll be a drawing from all the donations made between November 1-14 and $10,000 will be awarded to one Minnesota nonprofit.
We invite you to be a part of the Give to the Max Day excitement!
Be a part of the Give to the Max Day excitement!
Online donation to RIS - secure credit card convenience with lower admin fees.