Giving a gift to Rein in Sarcoma is one way you can have a positive impact on our community. Donor gifts give us the flexibility we need to create and expand programs and services for those diagnosed with sarcoma cancer and their loved ones.
There are many different ways to give:
Give online or by mail
- Give online with a credit card
- Mail a check made out to: Rein in Sarcoma, 7401 Central Ave NE, Ste A, Fridley, MN 55432. Please print out and include the Donation Mail In Form.
- For questions please call 763-205-1467 or email email@example.com.
Monthly giving is the easiest way to give and furthers RIS’s mission to educate the public and medical community about sarcomas, support sarcoma patients and their loved ones, and fund research directed toward developing new treatments and find a cure for sarcoma cancers. You can make a difference every month of the year – every dollar counts and gives hope to our sarcoma community.
Named Fund Gifts
Begin a Named Fund with Rein in Sarcoma to honor yourself or a loved one with sarcoma cancer. Named Funds help RIS sustain our programs and services. You can open a Named Fund with a minimum of $1,500, and an ongoing annual commitment of $1,000. For additioinal information see Establishing a Named Fund or contact Melissa Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a gift in honor, tribute or memorial of a loved one, birthday, anniversary, wedding, or any other special occasion. Rein in Sarcoma will send the person being honored an acknowledgment card. Begin your tribute here:
Matching Gifts & Workplace Giving
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. In addition, if you volunteer with us your employer may also provide us with a grant as a way to recognize your ongoing support!
Workplace giving programs are an easy way to make a gift to Rein in Sarcoma. Simply sign up for your company’s workplace giving campaign and designate to Rein in Sarcoma . You can use automatic payroll deduction to make regular gifts.
Maximize tax savings with a gift of appreciated stock.
- Contact your financial advisor to give them the following stock transfer information: RIS stock transfers are managed by: Securities America Advisors, Inc – Dean Maschka 651-274-0274; email@example.com.
- You will receive an acknowledgment letter indicating the number of shares, name of stock and stock transfer date for gift; please contact your financial advisor/tax consultant to obtain proper instructions for claiming stock gifts on your personal income taxes.
- Thank you for thinking of Rein in Sarcoma in your gift plans!.
Become a member of Rein in Sarcoma’s Legacy Circle with a planned gift or bequest. Contact Melissa Davies at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We welcome gift cards from department stores, gas stations and grocery stores and personal items such as knit hats, small lap blankets, and socks for children and adults. Please arrange a drop off at 7401 Central Ave NE, Ste A, Fridley, MN with Katy Engelby at email@example.com.