Raise funds for Rein in Sarcoma
Rein in Sarcoma is dedicated to finding a cure for sarcoma cancers and to ensuring the development of improved therapies and early diagnosis for those living with a sarcoma cancer today. Rein in Sarcoma serves as a necessary catalyst in both the patient and research communities.
Run a Fundraiser and earn a Rein in Sarcoma Window Cling Decal
Both Facebook Fundraisers and House Parties are fun and effective ways to bring others into the the Rein in sarcoma community. Your support will help us provide needed support services to people diagnosed with sarcoma cancer and expand our early sarcoma electronic diagnostic tool to medical clinics and hospitals and to fund sarcoma cancer research.
Facebook Fundraisers for Rein in Sarcoma
A Facebook Fundraiser is easy to set up and offers a convenient way for friends and family to donate to a cause you care about. You can get started in just ten minutes—here’s how:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed. You may need to click See More.
- Click Raise money for a nonprofit.
- Fill in Rein in Sarcoma, the fundraiser goal amount and dates of fundraiser. Then select a cover photo and a personal and organizational message (mission).
- Click Create at the bottom of the window.
- Be sure to share your fundraiser and thank people as they donate (you may want to jump start your fundraiser by having a couple people ready to make donations right away)
- Let RIS know the dates of your FB fundraiser at email@example.com. When your fundraiser is done please let us know by completing the Personal Fundraiser Acknowledgement form.
Please note any funds raised through Facebook Fundraisers run on behalf of the Rein in Sarcoma (RIS) nonprofit organization using our tax-exempt status will be transferred directly to RIS to support our nonprofit programs.
House Party Fundraisers for Rein in Sarcoma
If you like to entertain, you may find a Rein in Sarcoma House Party Fundraiser to be a fun and personal way to introduce the Rein in Sarcoma nonprofit organization to your family, friends and neighbors!
Whether you’re new to House Party Fundraisers or have hosted a fundraiser before, you’ll find our step-by-step Home Party Fundraising Kit and downloadable handouts invaluable in preparing your event and sharing the Rein in Sarcoma story. You may access the downloadable information below:
Note: In light of COVID-19, please follow the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and your local health authorities to know what is safe for your community. A Facebook Fundraiser is a great alternative to an in-person gathering, or consider hosting a virtual House Party instead.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you’ve completed a House Party fundraiser and sent the donations to Rein in Sarcoma, please complete the form below to receive an acknowledgement letter from Rein in Sarcoma.