If you or a loved one has been impacted by sarcoma, Rein in Sarcoma invites you to share your story. Sharing your story can help raise awareness, be an inspiration to others coping with sarcoma and increase the understanding of the need to diagnose sarcoma early. Whether you are a patient, family member, physician, or supporter, your story can help provide hope and raise awareness!
Rein in Sarcoma is honored to share your story on our website and social media outlets.
- Describe your experience/learnings with sarcoma as a patient, survivor or loved one of someone who has/had sarcoma. Tips for sharing your story:
- Reflect on your experience. Think about what challenged you and what inspired you.
- Share your learnings.
- Share moments of kindness that you remember.
- Story length is 350 – 450 words
- Include one or two photos of the sarcoma patient/survivor. It works best to attach a jpeg format of the photo(s) to your email to email@example.com.
- Rein in Sarcoma reserves the right to edit your story to fit our format
- By submitting your story, you agree to have it posted to our website (you can request to have it removed at any time)
- Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the story form (you will have to email your photo).
Links to some example stories:
We hope you will share your sarcoma story with us and our readers, who find inspiration and hope in knowing there are others who have been on a similar journey to their own.