- 0909.March.Wednesdayhttps://www.reininsarcoma.org/event/event-1/Wilder Center, 451 Lexington Pkwy. N, Saint Paul, MN 55104451 Lexington Pkwy N, Saint Paul, MN 55104, United States
- 1414.March.Mondayhttps://www.reininsarcoma.org/upcoming-events/2016-party-in-the-park-kick-off-meeting-march-14/2512 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN, United States2512 South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN, United States
All are invited to join us for the 2016 Party in the Park Kick Off meeting and Celebration
6:30 pm – Meet with Sarcoma doctors and researchers and enjoy great food and conversation
7:00 pm – Meeting
- Welcome and Introductions
- Presentation by U of MN Doctors and Researchers
- Inauguration of this new website!
- Committee initial meetings including: Party Program, Silent Auction, Sarcoma Family Picnic, Logistics
No additional detail for this event.
- 2929.March.Tuesdayhttps://www.reininsarcoma.org/event/u-of-mn-medical-school-sarcoma-lunch-lecture/University of Minnesota Twin Cities Medical School Campus420 Delaware Street Southeast, Minneapolis, MN 55455, United States
Annual RIS sponsored Sarcoma Lecture at University of Minnesota Medical School – Twin cities featuring clinical education by Dr Christian Ogilvie, a sarcoma survivor preseentaion and a person who lost a loved one to sarcoma cancer. To learn more call: 651-486-9114.