Maintain the content of Rein in Sarcoma (RIS) website to meet the needs of patients, families, donors and healthcare professionals.
Oversee the content and site maintenance of the Rein in Sarcoma (RIS) website (www.reininsarcoma.org). This includes uploading monthly posts, three to four events a year, calendar entries, and content updates as needed.
- Coordination website volunteers
- Website liaison and active member Public Relations and Marketing Committee.
- Involvement with upcoming website redesign.
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently
- Server/hosting (a plus, but not required)
- Passion and commitment to RIS mission
Skills you will provide and strengthen
- Familiarity with common website platforms/interface
- Communications skills and working with a team
- Website design and usability (through website redesign project)
- Minimum of one year commitment
- 10-20 hours per month
- Hours will vary and are flexible
- Evening committee meeting once a month
PR and Marketing Committee Chair
- Twin Cities metro area (Preferred)
Rein in Sarcoma: Rein in Sarcoma is dedicated to educating the public and medical community about sarcomas, supporting sarcoma patients and their loved ones, and funding research directed toward developing new treatments and finding a cure for sarcoma cancers.