Check whether you can increase the impact of your gift of time and money to Rein in Sarcoma through an employer matching program.
Rein in Sarcoma thanks all of the wonderful volunteers and donors who make the mission of education, patient and family support, and funding research, possible. An easy way to boost your impact is utilizing your employer volunteer hours or donation match.
Example annual matching programs
(please check with your employer for the most up-to-date information):
- 3M: volunteer hours: 25 hours or more – $500
- Allina Health: volunteer hours: 20 hours – $100
- American Express: 2:1, up to $8,000
- Ameriprise Financial: 1:1 up to $1,500
- CBRE Group, Inc.: 37.5% match, no maximum
- IBM: donations 1:1 up to $5,000
- Gap Corporation: 1:1 up to $10,000
- Macy’s Inc.: 1:1 up to $1,000
- Medtronic: 1:1 up to $100,000
- Pohlad Foundation: 2:1 up to $100, 1:1 up to $1,000
- TCF: 2:1 up to $10,000
- Thomson Reuters: 1:1 up to $1,000
- USBank: 1:1 up to $1,000, volunteer $5/hour
- Wells Fargo: 1:1 up to $5,000; volunteer grant varies
- Walmart: volunteer hours: 25 hours – $250, 50 hours – $500
- W. W. Grainger, Inc.: 3:1 up to $2,500
- Xcel Energy: 1:1 up to $750
If you have any questions about the process or need information from Rein in Sarcoma, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 763-205-1467
Rein in Sarcoma is non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization – Tax ID: 20-0811343.