Non – Alcoholic version:
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice (about 1 large)
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice (~2 limes)
- 4 drops liquid stevia (or simple syrup or your favorite sweetener, to taste)
- 3/4 cup club soda
- 2 small glasses of ice
- Lime or grapefruit wedges, for garnish
- Mix the grapefruit juice, lime juice, and the sweetener of your choice in a large glass or shaker.
- Divide club soda between two glasses of ice.
- Pour half of the grapefruit mixture into each of the glasses.
- Garnish with lime or grapefruit wedges, if using.