Help us raise the necessary funds to keep RIS going and growing.
The Fall Fundraiser event is the largest fundraiser of the year for Rein in Sarcoma, generally raising over one third of our annual operating revenue. While the virtual event will help keep our sarcoma community safe, it will likely result in fewer donations than an in-person event.
One way you can help is by donating to our Fall Fundraiser silent auction. The auction is a popular event, and an important fundraising component.
One of our most popular bidding items is the easiest to donate — gift cards! They typically sell for more than their value, so it’s a great way to raise funds to support the RIS mission. Deadline for auction donations is September 24.
Gift Card Ideas
- Nice destination restaurants
- Fast casual restaurants with many locations
- Gas cards
- Apple Cards
- VISA or AMEX cards
- Home Depot, Lowe’s and Menards
- Pet stores
- Grocery stores (Cub, Lund’s/Byerly’s, Kowalski’s, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s etc.)
- Brew pubs (like Surley)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
How to Donate
- Purchase the gift card
- Fill out the Gift-In-Kind form
- Send both the gift card and form to the Rein in Sarcoma office (address is on the form)
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.